Desert Spice Hot Sauce Review
INTRO: Welcome to the award winning My Big Fat Bloody Mary podcast where you will never drink alone. We are coming to you from the studios of the Bloody Mary Concert Series and we are being fueled by the La Crosse Distilling Co.’s Field Notes Vodka, whose corn-based vodka is just that- 100% Midwestern organic yellow dent corn. Besides the yeast and enzymes they use to break down the sugars in the corn, there’s nothing else used to make this spirit. It is double-distilled and filtered for a nice easy finish.
Intro Guest: Mike Scott!
LINK TO FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/993270017438565
Question: What’s your Go to Hangover treatment? See att
Last Episode/ Review: Diablo Dev’s- Fantastic!
Word of the Day:”Sauce”
Obscure profanity- Profanity Alternatives*
Company We Review : Desert Spice Hot Sauces
Company Story: Wherever You Go, Take The Desert With You!
At Desert Spice, we believe that quality comes first. That’s why we make our hot sauces in small batches using only the freshest natural ingredients possible. Each pepper is picked at the peak of ripeness and carefully crafted into a delicious, flavor-packed bottle of hot sauce. We don’t believe in cutting corners or using cheap fillers – our hot sauces are made with only the best ingredients to ensure that each bottle is bursting with flavor.
Onto the ingredients: Jalapeno, Vinegar, vinegar,habanero, brown sugar, Cumin, (Pronounced…?) Xanthan gum
Jalapeno Garlic and Salsa Verde (Proto Type)
Retail Cost: $11.99 Free shipping over $50
How to learn more (Contact Info) https://www.desertspicesauce.com/
Summary: Would I Buy it? –
Entertainment: Lynn Sings !
Next Week: Jersey Girl Hot Sauce
Link to BME.com
Do you or a loved one have a problem with alcohol? Don’t face it alone. Ask for help. https://www.aa.org/
Group Responses to Hangover Remedy Question:
- Bloody Mary Groups’ Responses- Hangover Remedy: 194 responses
- Put some asparagus in your morning bloody. Asparagus helps cleanse the liver and wipes out a hangover.
- Another Bloody Mary
- Liquid Iv, magnesium dissolve tablets in a big glass of water followed by a shot of pickle juice. Also the cure for summer sweating/dehydration
- Don’t drink
- Anti-drowsy Dramamine and lemon drops
- [Picture of Jameson Irish Whiskey]
- V8, pickle juice, LOTS of water, Tylenol, ice pack on head while I sleep then in the afternoon a greasy cheese burger.
- Pedialyte popsicles, 2 before You start, 2 in the middle of drinking, 2 before you go to bed and 2 when you wake up. Should be hydrated and still get the greasy ass food because who doesn’t love the greasy stuff lol
- Guaranteed no hangover…1 hr. B4 your FIRST drink, 1 Tbs of lemon juice and 1 Tbs of honey.
- DO NOT MIX TOGETHER. ( mixing it didn’t seem to work)
- Anyway, this worked for me….I definitely put it to the test.
- I don’t drink past when my face feels *fuzzy* & then start drinking water and avoid the hangover all together. Yo welcome
- You have to pretox with NAC (look it up, trust me on this), a B complex, and a multi. Drink water in between every couple of drinks, and detox in the morning with an emergen-C, another NAC, a probiotic, and a shit ton of water. Of course you can skip all this and just have a bloody
- Spicy food
- A STRONG Bloody Mary and Pho
- Get two nights sleep
- Time & Advil
- As John Daly says,” just get up and start drinking what made the hangover to begin with.”
- Pickle juice and hot Cheetos or Takis
- Pepsi, egg roll, egg drop soup watch TV all day
- Xanax for the hangxiety, greasy breakfast and a monster zero ultra
- Bitters and club soda